Senior Frontend Developer342946
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. The role involves working with a Ukrainian development team to design, develop and implement advanced UI solutions for a cloud-based SaaS bioinformatics solution for our client.
- Collaborate effectively with server-side development teams.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Dedicate 60% of tasks to the development of new features and legacy systems.
- Redesign requirements in collaboration with the team based on customer needs
- Proven experience in building Single Page Applications with React.
- Skilled in creating visualizations and dashboards; familiarity with Plotly is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Proficiency in using and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern web development tools and practices.
- Exposure to AWS infrastructure is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on clarity and frequency.
- An interest in data analytics is beneficial.
- Fluent English (Ukrainian language would be a plus)
- Willingness to work in CET (GMT + 01:00) time zone
- Willingness to support the team and develop your leadership skills
Why Join Us?
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a project that is at the forefront of bioinformatics and cloud technology. You will be part of a skilled team, working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with the opportunity to grow and make a significant impact in the field of DNA analysis and bioinformatics.
- work environment with zero micromanagement - we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a "dev XYZ". At Idego - you matter!