Senior DevOps Engineer984793
Our client believe that energy efficiency is a key driver for achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals! Their platform is evolving very quickly and is on its way to soon becoming the standard for managing energy consumption in buildings. It is already being used by the largest organizations in the market.They are in the process of successfully scaling their platform and are therefore looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join Tech Team!
- You ensure that our services and infrastructure are secure, available and scalable
- You develop system architectures taking into account the business and technical requirements of our product
- You are responsible for the programming and optimization of our IT system landscapes
- You control the performance of the application and the architecture and react promptly in case of problems
- You further develop and optimize the CI/CD architecture based on Gitlab CI
- 5+ years experience in Python and Linux server administration (incl. CI/CD support)
- 2+ years of experience in Ansible
- You have knowledge in cloud providers like Microsoft Azure or strong knowledge in working with hosting providers
- You gained experience in a startup environment
- You are able to get to grips with complex issues
- You are a team player and actively support your team with their problems
We don’t require diplomas or university degrees, but you should be familiar with our tech stack:
- Microsoft Azure
- APIs, Microservices
What perks are waiting for you:
- Work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy.
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding.
- Really cool seaside apartment available for free for both leisure & work.
- Experienced team from 8 to 15+ years in commercial projects.
- Unique memes channel.
- Private medical insurance and Multisport.
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!