At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
We are looking for a DevSecOps Practitioner Coach for our client. This role is instrumental in training and implementing robust DevOps practices in the organization. You will be part of a team dedicated to a specific team of developers for 3 months, teaching and implementing a best practice system. This position requires a unique combination of technical knowledge in DevOps and soft skills critical for knowledge transfer.
- Team Mentorship and Coaching: Provide guidance and mentorship to development teams, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and collaboration.
- Technical Leadership: Utilize your expertise in Kubernetes, MS Azure Cloud Technologies, and Monitoring & Observability to lead and support the implementation of DevSecOps practices.
- Project Execution: Work closely with teams to ensure the successful execution of DevSecOps strategies, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with various stakeholders, understanding their needs and ensuring the DevSecOps toolchain is fit-for-purpose and technology-agnostic.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: Stay abreast of market trends and advancements in DevSecOps, continuously seeking ways to enhance our practices and tooling.
- Proven experience as a developer with modern IT applications and practices.
- Strong background in mentoring and coaching, with a focus on Agile environments.
- Expertise in MS Azure Cloud environment and Kubernetes.
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing, and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Scrum Master experience is a plus.
- Additional skills in ELK Stack, IaC, Ops, and Monitoring are advantageous.
- Several years of experience in similar projects
- Passionate about people, technology, and delivering business value.
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to create strong networks.
- Agile mindset with a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- work environment with zero micromanagement - we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a "dev XYZ". At Idego - you matter!