Data Engineer (Azure Cloud)
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about a variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects.
We provide quality and give ourselves a lot of autonomy, common sense and general friendliness.
About the opportunity
One of the biggest scoring agencies in Europe is modernizing their Big Data toolset & approach and due to that is building a brand new data engineering team.
The challenges that await you are as follows:
– Creation & development of Data Snapshoting Service with data Factory
– Modernisation of Regulatory Reporting Service – complete remake is also possible.
In cooperation with this client you may expect a goal-oriented working culture with a lot of autonomy & power to make decisions, implement your ideas and share knowledge.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ Experience with Data Lake, Data Factory, ETL (Python or Java)
- Experience in AirFlow is a plus.
- Experience with Durable Functions is a plus.
- 3 years of experience in Azure is a plus.
- Great English is a must, German is a plus
- Knowledge & understanding of Data Streaming (Kafka, Kinesis, Spark)
What perks are waiting for you:
- Work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy.
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding.
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days) paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy.
- Really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work.
- Experienced team from 8 to 15+ years in commercial projects.
- Unique memes channel.
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport.
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!