AI and ML Engineer1006697
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. We provide quality and give ourselves a lot of autonomy, common sense and general friendliness.
In each & every project you’ll need to speak fluently in English and cooperate with quite a senior team of developers (from 6 to 15 years of experience) who are searching for new colleagues to join them :)
Project implemented for a start-up from the construction technology industry, which is able to disrupt and transform the construction and mining industry. Far from your typical start-up, it was incubated with a Fortune 50 corporate partner.
If you enjoy working with an exciting team that is working on cutting-edge technologies to impact millions of users around the world, then this is the role for you.
- You’ll take on some of our most demanding challenges by harnessing advanced AI & ML modelling techniques and seeing them through to deployment into production as well as adapting these models as we grow
- You’ll work closely with both our front-end and back-end engineering teams
This isn’t your everyday gig, here are few things why this opportunity is exceptional:
- We are building a billion-dollar company that will deliver exceptional experiences to millions of users
- Our team is likely the best group of multidisciplinary professionals in the world
- Our incubation process and corporate connections have provided access to millions of customers
- This is a rare opportunity to contribute towards a truly global product at scale
- If you’re ready to build an IoT empire with a fun loving, high-performing group of professionals – we want to hear from you.
- Highly proficient with Python
- Experience with SQL
- An expert in machine learning, with focuses on neural networks, generative models, unsupervised learning, time series, and classification models
- Experience with stream / batch processing on the cloud
- Experience with event queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, or equivalent)
- Machine learning libraries (Scikit-learn, Scipy)
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Experience working in an agile environment
Nice if you have:
- Understanding of Deep learning libraries (Theano, Keras, TensorFlow, Torch, Lasagne)
- Big data experience (Eg. Spark or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a start-up
- Contributes to an open-source project / attends regular meetup
- work environment with zero micromanagement - we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!