Senior PHP Developer
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
The project is about a platform that enables any business to drive digital change with the cloud platform of the next generation It is an All-in-One platform, which combines all necessary components for the digital company – Integration, Data Modelling, Service Enrichment and Analytics. You can create traditional software applications, or generate business content in days rather than months. These content packages and applications can be used out of the box on any system.
- working on items assigned during the planning,
- following the release process,
- cooperation with other team members
Skills and experience:
- Docker (basics)
- English B2+
- Good communication skills
- experience with SAP Systems
- Work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- Paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy
- Really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- Experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor a huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!