Senior Golang Developer
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about a variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
A few opportunities that may suit you:
- US-based company working in the pharmaceutical industry. The application supports discount codes for pharmacies. You will be involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining highly scalable and performant services. Tech stack: Golang, microservices, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Lambdas, Datadog, Sumo Logic, Cloudwatch, Sentry, Linux.
- US-based e-commerce company. The platform enables third-party sellers to sell gift cards at a fixed price. As part of a cross-functional team, you will play a key role in developing new applications and growing the portfolio of gift card-centric products. Tech stack: Golang, microservices, GRPC, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Swedish start-up with passion for the outdoors and nature preservation - platform for booking unique outdoor accommodations. Camping, glamping, yurts, hammocks, or just a piece of land to pitch your tent. The idea of a platform is to connect nature-lovers to each other and to the outdoors. Tech stack: Golang, Firestore, GCP, Kubernetes.
In each & every project you’ll need to speak fluently in English and cooperate with quite a senior team of developers (from 6 to 15 yrs of experience) who are searching for new colleagues to join them :).
All of the environments are dockerised, process – agile, QA – provided.
Joining our Team comes with some habits:
- We’re passionate about the work we do: both on front-end and back-end 🙂 We would like to know if you share this passion, so don’t hesitate to show us (or let us click through) apps you’ve created
- Beautiful code? Sure, that’s our benchmark! But we are a TEAM and every day we base on trust and responsibility towards each other – so the openness to speak about risks and challenges, as well as sharing funny stuff is highly respected!
- We learn. Constantly. Actually, our purpose is to provide great solutions – so we expect from each other, and from you, the approach “I’ll solve this problem” instead of “At least it works. Locally.”
- And, if you’re reading this sentence right now, you probably already know that we may also expect fluency in English. 🙂
- 6+ years of experience in backend development roles
- 4+ years of experience in Golang
- Experience with databases/data stores
- Interest in TDD and specific experiences using a test heavy approach to solve problems
- Ability to brainstorm and co-create new solutions
- Ability to diagnose technical problems, debug complex problems across the whole stack, and automate routine tasks
- High level of self-organization and ability to make your own decisions
- Great communications skills
- work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you want to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- 100% paid holidays (26 working days)
- paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor a huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!