C# developer with Blazor531258
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
About the role:
As a C# Developer, you will be responsible for developing and customizing plugins for our internal Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRP system. You will work closely with our team of experts to enhance and extend the functionality of the existing platform. This position offers a stable and supportive work environment with opportunities for growth within the MS Dynamics technology space.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Background in coding C#, .NET MVC
- Experience with Blazor, SOAP, REST
- Knowledge and understanding of design patterns and their applications
- Ability to design plugins, scripts, and workflows
- Ability to investigate and fix code and system issues
- Ability to work in a team and mentoring less experienced team members
- Fluently communicating in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience with integration of Dynamics CRM with other systems
- Experience with Python/C++
- work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you ant to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- really cool seaside apartment available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!