Senior Cloud Developer (Azure)
At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
Our Client is the world market leader for portable electric power tools and power tool accessories. Our Client creates new innovations in power tools and accessories by working intensively with professionals who use power tools as part of their everyday work.
You will be joining team within Powertrain Solutions (PS). Our vision is to change the world of manufacturing towards LEAN, SMART and GREEN with our digital services. We are delivering cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions with manufacturing specific scope to achieve digital manufacturing excellence for our external customers. Therefore, we are looking for awesome team members that want to join us on our exciting and challenging journey. Looking forward to your application!
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing an end-to-end manufacturing analytics service.
- You define APIs for system interfacing and customer integrations.
- Evaluation, selection and integration of data engineering and data science solutions into a streaming platform/ecosystem will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for setting up logging and monitoring solutions for operations based on best design practices for robustness and resilience.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines using GitHub or Azure DevOps is your responsibility.
- You will manage Infrastructure-as-Code using tools such as Terraform, Bicep.
- You will responsible for setting up user management with Azure Active Directory integration for external customers.
- Experience in cloud development (preferably with MS Azure) incl. knowledge in software / IoT architecture
- Experience in technologies and frameworks like Docker, Kubernetes, Databricks, Terraform, Gitlab, AzureDevOps, Azure IoT Hub
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices: version control, CI/CD, testing, code review, maintainability
- Very good programming skills in minimum one language like Python (preferred), Golang or C#
- Very good English skills
- Completed studies in the field of computer science and physics or comparable field of study
- Able to work reliably, both in a team and independently
- Work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you ant to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- 100% paid holidays (26 working days)
- Paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy
- Really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- Experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- We want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!