At Idego Group, you’ll work with people who find pleasure in programming and have deep knowledge about variety of technologies. You’ll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects. You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management. Simply, at Idego we are trying to provide the perfect conditions for work and personal development.
About the project
Taking this opportunity means that you’ll join experienced team ( 8+ years of experience) to work together on innovative solution based on blockchain: a liquid trading platform for a high-end real-estate security token.
The product is committed to having an impact on sustainable finance through unlocking direct access to renewable energy assets.
As you may already imagine: performance & security are crucial and we are oriented to provide quality as well as give ourselves a lot of autonomy, common sense and general friendliness.
- Introducing changes and system evolution, reconstruction, extension, maintenance
- Application development and creation of new functionalities
- Data integration
- Building a long-term API
- Working with a very friendly, international team
- 3+ years of experience in development of applications in Python with Flask and Django
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Practical skills in using Docker
- Fluent English
- work environment with zero micromanagement – we cherish autonomy
- 100% remote work (unless you ant to work from our HQ Gdynia), recruitment & onboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- paid leave (2 weeks) if you feel sick or dizzy
- really cool seaside apartments available for free for both leisure & work
- experienced team from 4 to 15+ years in commercial projects
- unique memes channel
- private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- we want you to join our team. We are neither the agency giving you projects from time to time, nor huge corporation where you are a “dev XYZ”. At Idego – you matter!